- Visual acuity: Vitamin B and zinc help maintain normal sight
- Homocystein level: Vitamin B6 and B9 play an important role in the metabolism of homocysteine.
- Oxidative stress: Vitamin B2, B12, C, E, copper, selenium and zinc contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Immune system: Vitamin B6, B9, B12, C, copper, selenium and zinc support the normal perfomance of the immune system
- Fatigue: Vitamin B2, B3, B6, B9, B12, C and pantothenic acid contribute to a lower level of fatigue
- Nervous system: Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6, B12 and C play an essential role in the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Contains 20 mg free lutein and 2.8 mg zeaxanthin
- Contains vitamin B-complex
- Contains selenium, copper, zinc
- Contains coenzyme Q10 and pantothenic acid
- Suggested use: 1 Vision Cap per day
FloraGLO® Lutein is obtained from marigold. It is the most frequently used lutein in scientific research and clinical studies around the world.
- 30 capsules (1 month supply)
Would you like to purchase our Eagle Eye Vision products? Do not hesitate to contact us to learn more about sources of supply in your country
Ingredients: Rapeseed oil, refined, bovine gelatin, Marigold lutein from Tagetes erecta, L-ascorbic acid, humectant: glycerin, humectant: sorbitol, selenium-enriched yeast, RRR-α-tocopherol, Marigold zeaxanthin from Tagetes erecta, nicotinamide, zinc oxide, stabilizer: silicon dioxide, coenzyme Q10, stabilizer: beeswax, calcium pantothenate, emulsifier: sunflower lecithin, cyanocobalamin, colors: iron oxides and iron hydroxides, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid (pteroyl monoglutamic acid).
Recommended intake: 1 capsule per day during or after a meal.
Important instructions: The stated daily dose must not be exceeded. The product is no substitute to a healthy life-style and a well-balanced diet.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage: Preferred in a dry place at room temperature (between 15°C and 25°C). Keep away from direct sunlight.
Content: 30 capsules à 0.78 g, total weight 23.3 g
Interested in our product?
Simply contact us! We will be happy to assist you in any questions or orders you would like to place.